PLEASE NOTE: OUR PRODUCTS ARE PERISHABLE. ALL COOKIE DOUGH NEEDS TO BE STORED IN THE FRIDGE/FREEZER FROM RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER - IT HAS A SHELF LIFE OF 3 WEEKS CHILLED OR 12 MONTHS FROZEN.
To ensure you receive your cookie dough fresh, all of our orders are delivered the next day after production. That means you could be devouring your dough within 24 hours!*
*Production can take up to 3 working days from when your order is placed.
All cookie dough is delivered in a strong double walled corrugated cardboard box to ensure your cookie dough is safe & in pristine condition when received. We pack the corrugated box with protective filler to cushion the dough inside an insulated bag. The parcel will include chilled gel packs to retain the freshness and quality of the cookie dough. You can eat the dough as soon as you open your delivery (we recommend consuming at room temperature for ultimate indulgence!). Alternatively, you can refrigerate your cookie dough for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 12 months and it will be perfect to eat!
PLEASE NOTE: We ship our orders in branded boxes. If you are purchasing as a gift for someone in the same property as you for a surprise, please leave a note on the cart page requesting we ship in a plain box.
*Depending on shipping method. All deliveries are dispatched within 24 hours of production. Production can take up to 2-3 working days from your order being placed. Please contact us before ordering if you need your order urgently or for a specific date and we will do everything we can to accommodate.
Terms & Conditions of Delivery
It’s important you read the below before placing an order. Our edible cookie dough is perishable, must be refrigerated and cannot be re-delivered:
- Someone must be at the address specified to sign for the delivery.
- You must inform the recipient to expect a delivery on the specified day.
- If there is a concierge/reception at your delivery address it is your responsibility to inform them to expect the delivery.
- If there are any complicated delivery instructions, such as an intercom or access to a gated area, please leave a note on the cart page.
- If you provide incorrect delivery details and your order becomes delayed we cannot be held responsible if the product spoils.
- If you delay your delivery by changing the date then this is at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible if the product spoils.
- If a delay occurs due to the courier then it is our responsibility to replace the product if it spoils.
Mainland UK & NI: £4.95
Orders over £40*
(Mainland UK & NI only): FREE
*Weekday deliveries only