LIMITED EDITION Gift Hamper (Any 4 x 500g Monster Tubs)Eat Raw or Bake · Handmade & Egg-Free · Chilled & Fresh
REMAINING FREE TUBS WITH £35+ ORDERS:
• Over 337,900 tubs sold and counting...
• Join 69,500+ customers who love Snackcidents!
• Each 500g Tub makes 17 cookies / 6.7 raw servings
• This multi-pack's value: £0.58 per cookie (Saving 35%)
🍪 Prefer to MIX and MATCH flavours?
Please note: This is a pre-sale pack and we will start shipping these flavours from September 5th onwards.
Looking for the ultimate gift? Try any 4 of our LIMITED EDITION winter flavours SUPERSIZED in this winter gift hamper...
These are EXTREMELY LIMITED and will not be around for long...
500g Blueberry Muffin (VEGAN)
- A vanilla cookie dough with freeze-dried whole wild blueberries
500g Chocolate Coconut (VEGAN)
- A cocoa cookie dough with desiccated coconut
500g New York Cheesecake (VEGETARIAN)
- Cheesecake cookie dough with speculoos crumb
500g Black Forest Gateau (VEGAN)
- Cocoa cookie dough with freeze-dried cherry slices
500g White Choc Orange (VEGETARIAN)
- Orange cookie dough with white choc chips
500g Summer Fruits (VEGAN)
- Cookie dough with freeze-dried whole wild blueberries, strawberry pieces & raspberry pieces
500g Key Lime Pie (VEGAN)
- Lime cookie dough with speculoos crumb
500g Choc Birthday Cake (VEGAN)
- Cocoa cookie dough with expen$ive sprinkles
500g Maple Candied Pecan (VEGAN)
- Maple cookie dough with candied pecan pieces
500g Choc Dipped Pretzels (VEGAN)
- Vanilla cookie dough with milk choc coated pretzel pieces
- Luxury ingredients provide maximum indulgence
- Resealable & recyclable tub for freshness & convenience
- Microwave safe and freezer safe packaging
Classic flavour to remind you of Christmas
- Handcrafted in the UK!
- Vegan & vegetarian-friendly options
500g (6.7 servings) - Would you like to eat a giant tub of cookie dough? I mean it’s only a dream come true. What if you could have a huge serving of absolutely mouth-watering super addictive crazy indulgent I-dream-about-this-every-night cookie dough? Um, yes please! Designed for sharing - whether you do or not is up to you....
Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO DEMAND ORDERS CAN CURRENTLY TAKE UP TO 3-5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DISPATCHED.
We can deliver to virtually anywhere in mainland UK. We post Monday - Thursday via tracked courier.
We deliver with chilled gel packs for overnight delivery to ensure ultimate freshness. You can request a delivery date at checkout. We will make every effort to have it arrive on your desired date.Full delivery info can be found HERE
Mainland UK: £4.95
Orders over £35: FREE (Mainland UK only)
RETURNSWe guarantee you will 100% love your order! In the unlikely event you return a product to us because it is damaged or incorrect, we will replace the defective product together with any applicable delivery charges to return the product to us. For any frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ HERE
Grab your cookie dough & a spoon and dive right in!
For ULTIMATE INDULGENCE allow your dough to come to room temperature (20-30 mins).
Remove dough from the tub & place into microwave safe bowl.
Place the bowl in your microwave and set the timer to 20 seconds at full power.
Remove the bowl from the microwave and devour this gooey dough!
If you would like it super gooey continue to blast it in the microwave in 20 second intervals.
Allow the tub to come to room temperature for 20 minutes to allow it to become easier to handle
Remove the dough from the tub and split into 30g balls (you can make them smaller or larger depending on how big you want your cookies)
Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and heat your oven to 170c (fan assisted) or 190c
Place the balls of dough on to the tray and flatten to your desired shape & thickness (the dough does not rise or spread so ensure they are exactly how you want them to come out of the oven)
Bake for 8-10 minutes* (all ovens vary so they may need slightly less time)
Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack and allow them to cool (they will harden as they cool)
Consume whilst still warm for crispy cookies with a gooey centre, YUM!
*Ensure not to over bake them as this could cause them to go hard